Security of energy supply and continued reduction of natural resources are some of the main challenges that face governments worldwide.
Measures taken to improve policies related to more efficient use of natural resources while protecting the environment have made it possible for the operators of the field to face complex and challenging requirements.
Our assistance covers the whole spectrum of the energy sector and enables safe direction in dealing with the increasingly growing to this field through legal advice to a high level of experience and professionalism.
Our service includes:
- Consulting and legal assistance in the sectors of electricity, oil and gas, mining;
- Full advice and monitoring of the execution of Petroleum Agreements;
- Consulting regarding the application procedures at the National Agency of Natural Resources (AKBN);
- Advice and assistance in the implementation of permits, licenses and authorizations issued by the NLC, the ministries and the local authorities;
- Consulting and assistance on the applicable legislation regarding operations, tax laws, applicable exemptions and tax procedures;
- Preparation of contracts and agreements with employees, subcontractors for drilling operations, transportation, seismic services, waste management, water, physical security services, land lease contracts,
- Following the procedures and preparation of the documentation for procurement of services in accordance with the petroleum agreements and its obligations.
- Identification of land and landowners where drilling squares are constructed and operations are carried out, legal consultancy for expropriation, property rights, preparation of necessary documentation and applications depending on the status of the land, relationship and negotiations with landowners.